Monday, January 1, 2018

December 2017 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 2 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Keep Her Safe by KA Tucker
Traitor to the Throne (Rebel of the Sands, # 2) by Alwyn Hamilton

I have reviewed 4 books this month. *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Bright Side (Bright Side, # 1) by Kim Holden
Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely by Lysa TerKeurst
Love, Life and the List by Kasie West
*A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, # 3) by Sarah J Maas

Other Posts:
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 12/3/17
Sunday Post - 12/10/17
Sunday Post - 12/17/17
Sunday Post - 12/24/17
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves- 12/31/17
Top Ten 2018 TBR List (New and Old Releases)
Can't Wait for Brave (Contours of the Heart, # 4) by Tammara Webber
Can't Wait for Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West
Can't Wait for Broken Beautiful Hearts by Kami Garcia
Can't Wait for Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter
2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge - December Wrap Up
2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge - Sign Ups
2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge - Goals
Discussions Only We Know: Spoilers

Goals:
I finished my Bible-in-a-year reading plan.
I've read 64 out of 52 books.
I've read 8 out of 10-12 series enders.

3 comments:

  1. I need to read ACOWAR! Love that series!
    Wishing you the best for 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on completing some of your challenges! Good luck with future ones. :)

    ReplyDelete