Wednesday, November 1, 2017

October 2017 EOM Wrap Up

October involved my annual All Things Halloween event--a month of paranormal, supernatural, mystery/thriller, etc reviews and books. With Asher's arrival this month, reading and blogging took a little back seat. Thankfully I had reviews scheduled ahead for the entire month, but I'm behind on responding to comments. I hope you guys understand. I hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I have read 4 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
This Heart of Mine by CC Hunter
Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
This Tiny Perfect World by Lauren Gibaldi

I have reviewed 5 books this month. *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*The Raven King (The Raven King, # 4) by Maggie Stiefvater
The Bird and the Sword (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, # 1) by Amy Harmon
Kiss of Fire (Imdalind, # 1) by Rebecca Ethington
Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, # 1) by Cassandra Clare
A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, # 2) by Sarah J Maas

Other Posts:
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 10/1/17
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 10/8/17
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 10/15/17
Sunday Post - 10/22/17
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 10/27/17
Top Ten New Book Boyfriends
Top Ten Autumn Book Covers
Top Ten Unique Book Titles
Can't Wait for The Masterpiece by Francine Rivers
Can't Wait for This Tiny Perfect World by Lauren Gibaldi
Can't Wait for This Heart of Mine by CC Hunter
Can't Wait for Instructions for a Secondhand Heart by Tamsyn Murray
2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge - October Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm like 15 days AHEAD on my Bible reading plan.
I've read 59 out of 52 books.
I've read 8 out of 10-12 series enders.

A Word About November:
I'm trying to settle into my new normal with being a mother of two and adjusting to a new baby. Knowing that Asher would be arriving in October, I scheduled myself a blogging break for the entire month of November. Unlike when Ever was born, I don't have any reviews scheduled for the month. I also don't plan to be active with responding to comments or visiting other blogs. I really just want to use this time to enjoy my brand new baby. I hope you all understand. When Ever was born, I found that my reading time took a significant hit and blogging became a lot more "by the seat of my pants" than I'm used to. I feel sure that will be the same and maybe even worse now that I've got two littles to look after. But obviously, these two are my priority. Don't worry, I have December almost completely scheduled already so I'll definitely return to posting regularly then even if I'm still not able to visit others and comment as much as I'd like. I hope you all have a great November and Happy Thanksgiving (for the US).

2 comments:

  1. I liked ACOMAF! I need to finish that series! Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the birth of your son! I hope you enjoy this special time with him and the rest of your family!

    ReplyDelete