Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Top Ten Autumn Book Covers

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Autumn Book Covers.

When I think of Autumn, I think of yellow, orange, brown, and red. I think falling leaves, camp fires, and sunsets. There were so many yellow, orange, and red book covers that made me think "autumn" but I had to limit them because I would have gone way over 10. Here are my top ten...

  1. Back to You by Priscilla Glenn
  2. Until Friday Night (The Field Party, # 1) by Abbi Glines
  3. After the Game (The Field Party, # 3) by Abbi Glines
  4. Paris Lights (Heart of the City, # 1) by CJ Duggan
  5. The Bird and the Sword (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, # 1) by Amy Harmon
  6. Long Way Home (Thunder Road, # 3) by Katie McGarry
  7. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, # 2) by Sarah J Maas
  8. The Captive Heart by Michelle Griep
  9. Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy, # 1) by Rae Carson
  10. One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, # 2) by KA Tucker

What are your top autumn book covers? Let me know!

Side Notes: Happy Birthday Husband! Also, how is that 2017 Series Enders button for autumn for you! Thanks to the Hubs for creating that for me!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Crown of Midnight made my list too!!! So many interesting covers! My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bird and the Sword and The Captive Heart are two of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Thanks for stopping by and commenting Brittaney!

    ReplyDelete