Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday Post - 214

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

This has been a really fast week. Monday was about our only normal day. Tuesday was grocery store day. Wednesday my sister had her baby. She and Baby Girl were so close to being the exact same size. Baby Girl was 7 pounds 5 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. Baby Niece was 7 pounds 2 ounces and 20 inches long. I'm so excited that they're 11 months apart. I hope they're always going to be good friends. Thursday Baby Girl and I made a trip back to the hospital to visit. And then Friday night Husband and I had our first date night. We've snuck in going to see a movie here or there, but this was our first real date night since she was born. It was much needed. We just went to eat and did some shopping at Hobby Lobby. I did borrow a couple of books from the library this week, but I haven't decided whether to feature them on the blog or not yet.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, # 1) by Simone Elkeles (4.5 Stars)
Tuesday: Top Ten Audiobooks
Wednesday: Waiting on RoseBlood by AG Howard

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of The Captive Heart by Michelle Griep
Tuesday: Top Ten Fall 2016 TBR List
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
Saturday: September EOM Wrap Up

Don’t forget to sign up for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15, 2016 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm so late responding. By now the weather has actually gotten a bit chilly. I'm sure it is nothing compared to MN though. Thanks for stopping by Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eating up the time I'm getting to spend with the girls. Thanks for stopping by Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marthae! They're still too small to be "friends" of course, but I'm excited that they'll grow up together. Husband and I do need another date night soon. I hope you enjoyed The Captive Heart. I did. Have a great week! (Sorry for being so late responding!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Husband and I need to do another date night. And I need to run to Hobby Lobby again. HAHA! I really did enjoy Perfect Chemistry. It was one that had been on my TBR list for a really long time too. Hope you get a chance to read it soon. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Tanya!

    ReplyDelete