Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Top Ten Books Set At the Beach

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books Set At the Beach.

I haven't gotten to visit the beach in the last two years so this is wishful thinking on my part. But I'll have to admit, this was challenging. Either I haven't read many books set at the beach or the beach was just a small part of the setting that I couldn't remember enough to be sure to list the book. But I did finally come up with ten. Here they are.

  1. That One Summer (Summer, # 3) by CJ Duggan
  2. The Lies About Truth by Courtney C Stevens
  3. Breathe (Sea Breeze, # 1) by Abbi Glines
  4. Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby
  5. Out of Breath (Breathing, # 3) by Rebecca Donovan
  6. We Were Liars by E Lockhart
  7. Breakable (Contours of the Heart, # 2) by Tammara Webber
  8. Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, # 2) by Veronica Rossi
  9. The Dead-Tossed Waves (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, # 2) by Carrie Ryan
  10. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

So obviously I need some good beach setting recommendations guys! Hit me! What are you favorite books set at the beach? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment