Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February 2016 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 9 books this month plus 2 children's books. *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Very Wicked Beginnings (Briarcrest Academy, # 1.5) by Ilsa Madden-Mills (not pictured)
*Beautiful Burn (The Maddox Brothers, # 4) by Jamie McGuire
Very Wicked Things (Briarcrest Academy, # 2) by Ilsa Madden-Mills
Beautiful Me: Believing God's Truth About You by Stasi Eldredge
Very Twisted Things (Briarcrest Academy, # 3) by Ilsa Madden-Mills (not pictured)
A Walk in the Sun by Michelle Zink
Autofocus by Lauren Gibaldi
*Split Second (Pivot Point, # 2) by Kasie West
Defending Taylor (Hundred Oaks, # 7) by Miranda Kenneally

I have reviewed 7 books this month. *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Assassin's Heart (Assassin's Heart, # 1) by Sarah Ahiers
He Will Be My Ruin by KA Tucker
Faking Normal by Courtney C Stevens
Beautiful Me: Believing God's Truth About You by Stasi Eldredge
The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, # 2) by Mary E Pearson
November 9 by Colleen Hoover
Burning Glass (Burning Glass, # 1) by Kathryn Purdie

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 182 & Stacking the Shelves - 131
Sunday Post - 183
Sunday Post - 184 & Stacking the Shelves - 132
Sunday Post - 185 & Stacking the Shelves - 133
Top Ten Valentine's Day Books
Top Ten Music Themed Books
Top Ten Books I Read in 2015 That Were Out of My Comfort Zone
Waiting on Defending Taylor (Hundred Oaks, # 7) by Miranda Kenneally
Waiting on PS I Like You by Kasie West
Waiting on Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Waiting on Like a River GLorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy, # 2) by Rae Carson
2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge – February Wrap Up
Discussions Only We Know: 11 Popular Authors I Haven't Clicked With

Goals:
I'm on schedule for my daily Bible reading.
I've read 19 out of 52 books.
I've read 2 out of 10-12 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment