Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask From the Book Genie

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask From the Book Genie.

  1. To instantly know whether I’ll love a book or not just by looking at it. This way I can read all of the wonderful books and save myself from reading the crappers that waste my valuable and limited reading time.
  2. For my kindle to have unlimited space. Guys I love the smell of a physical book just as much as the next reader, but I adore the ease of access, the read it anywhere, the ability to sneaky read, the lack of physical space taken up, the have all my books with me all the time, the read on multiple devices, and various other pros of an e-reader.
  3. To instantly download into my kindle any book ever published that I will love.
  4. The actual time to read all of the books I want to read without lacking in other areas of my life.
  5. To truly be able to loan ebooks to my friends and family members the way I would a physical book—as many times as I want, without having to part with my device. And vice versa.
  6. When I buy one version of the book that I could get it available in all versions. I.E. If I buy the book then I have access to the hardcopy, digital copy, and audiobook.
  7. To know without ruining/spoiling the book if there’s anything offensive (to me) within.
  8. Not that all books would be free, because I totally support authors making a living off their hard work, but for me to have an unlimited budget for purchasing the books I want to read—again without sacrificing other aspects of my finances.
  9. To avoid all readers who disagree with me on books. HA! Those readers can exists. But we don’t have to discuss it. I can just ignore the fact that they exists, right?
  10. And for me to have perfect recall of every book/story I’ve ever read. I realize that this would negate the need for me to re-read books, which I enjoy doing now. But it would further open up my reading time to all the new to me books I’m interested in.

What would your top ten wishes be? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment