Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Top Ten Books I Plan to Never Read

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I Plan to Never Read.

With no reasons why, here are ten books I plan to never read:

  1. Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
  2. Have No Mercy by Shannon Dermott
  3. anything by David Levithan
  4. Simone vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
  5. anything by Holly Black (Well with the exception of The Iron Trial she co-wrote with Cassandra Clare because I have that for review.)
  6. Seth & Grayson by Jessica Sorensen
  7. anything by Libba Bray
  8. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  9. Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin
  10. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sara Ockler (Ok so technically I’ve already read this one, but I wish I could take it back.)

There's no use in trying to talk me into reading any of these, so if you've enjoyed one of them in the past then that's cool, but I'm still not planning to ever read them. Which books do you plan to never read? I promise not to try to talk you into reading them. Let me know!

11 comments:

  1. Fifty shades of grey was on my list too. I liked Gone Girl but I understand that it's not for everyone.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/05/top-ten-tuesday-3/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something Borrowed is one of my all time favorite books. It is too bad I can't talk you into reading it. Its morals aren't exactly there, but there was something special about that book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree with you about Holly Black, Darkest Part of the Forest was awesome, and about fairies. Everyone has 50 shades on their list lol I read it so the sequel is on mine instead! :)

    My ttt

    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-will.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh... you have really good books here ( for me ), but i'm not going to change your mind and neither can anyone about my list. But I agree with Libba Bray & Gillian Flynn. my ttt<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some good ones on your list, but I understand where you'really coming from. Some from my list, let's see...
    Talon by Julie Kagawa, Throne of Glass by Sarah J Mass, Maximum Ride by James Patterson, Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, The Queen of the Tearing by Erika Johansen and any Percy Jackson books. I'd watch them all as a movie, but just have no interest in reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nah, no talking me into it! But I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sam! I promise not to try to talk you into anything on your list either. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm historically not a fan of Julie Kagawa very much. I do hope to read Throne of Glass one day to see what the fuss is about. And I did enjoy Bloodlines, but I totally respect your decisions not to read any of these! :) I don't plan to read Percy Jackson either. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Marni!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why David Levithan and Libba Bray?

    ReplyDelete