Saturday, January 25, 2014

2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge - January Wrap Up

It's time for the first Monthly Wrap Up for the 2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge hosted by Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know and Holly @ Words Fueled by Love!

This month I (Sandy) only finished 1 series ender so far: Requiem (Delirium, # 3) by Lauren Oliver, but I'm not scheduled to post my review until later. I'll link up whenever I review it.

And this month I (Holly) finished Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, # 3) by Veronica Rossi, Allegiant (Divergent, # 3) by Veronica Roth, and Masquerade (Games, # 3) by Nyrae Dawn.

Which series enders did you finish? Link the up below. Don't forget to include the title, your name, & your blog name (Ex: Requiem - Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know) Also, the January giveaway runs from January 25th - February 25th. On February 25th we will use random.org and the linky entries to pull a winner.

January's winner (updated: February 25, 2014):

2 comments:

  1. I only finished one and that was Allegiant. It was a great ending to the trilogy. I can't say I'm happy with the way it ended, but I think Veronica Roth blew me away in ways I never thought she would. This author has a bright future ahead of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt very similarly! I wasn't exactly happy about how Allegiant ended, but yet it made sense and Veronica Roth still did a great job! I can't wait to see what she writes next. Thanks for commenting and congrats on finishing the Divergent series!

    ReplyDelete