Friday, July 5, 2013

EOM - June Wrap Up

Again with the last minute decisions. So I was thinking about doing an end of the month wrap up--I know I'm kind of late on this. Need to get a button for this. ARGH! Don't know why I decided to do this last minute.

Before I get into my stats for the past month, I wanted to remind my readers that Google Reader is officially gone. I'm sure you're already aware of this. But I wanted to remind you of the options you have of following me through other methods. All posts are posted to my Somewhere Only We Know Facebook pages, my Twitter account, and Google+. Obviously Bloglovin' is designed to take the place of Google Reader--so if you use Google Reader, I highly suggest swapping over to follow me via Bloglovin'. And then you can also follow via Pinterest or Goodreads--but only review posts are posted to these. Also, I almost forget, follow by email is also a nice addition and my personal preferred method for following my favorite blogs--totally not assuming that Somewhere Only We Know is one of your faves...just saying.

my read shelf:
Sandy Farmer's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Follow on Bloglovin

For the month of June, I reviewed 10 books:

True by Erin McCarthy

Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, # 1) by Richelle Mead

The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, # 1) by Rick Yancey

The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, # 2) by Jessica Sorensen

New Moon (Twilight, # 2) by Stephenie Meyer

A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, # 1) by Bella Forrest

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, # 1) by Veroinca Rossi

Falling for Hadie (With Me, # 2) by Komal Kant

Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, # 2) by Veronica Rossi

Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend (Confessions, # 2) by Louise Rozett

Other Posts and Features:

Armchair BEA 2013 - Day 5 Part 1 - Keeping It Real

Armchair BEA 2013 - Day 5 Part 2 - Children's/Young Adult Literature

Armchair BEA 2013 - Day 6 - Wrap Up

Sunday Post - 47 & Stacking the Shelves - 20

Sunday Post - 48 & Stacking the Shelves - 21

Sunday Post - 49 & Stacking the Shelves - 22

Sunday Post - 50 & Stacking the Shelves - 23

Sunday Post - 51 & Stacking the Shelves - 24

Top Ten Books Featuring Travel

Top Ten Beach Reads

Top Ten Books on my Summer 2013 TBR List

Top Ten(ish) Books I've Read 2013 So Far

Waiting on Angel of Mercy

Waiting on The Redemption of Callie and Kayden

Waiting on The Distance Between Us

Waiting on Allegiant

In June I read 14 books:

The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, # 2) by Jessica Sorensen

Existence (Existence Trilogy, # 1) by Abbi Glines

Falling for Hadie (With Me, # 2) by Komal Kant

Bait (Order of the Spirit Realm, # 1) by KC Blake

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, # 1) by Leigh Bardugo

Delirium (Delirium, # 1) by Lauren Oliver

The Power of a Praying Kid by Stormie Omartian

Siege and Storm (The Grisha, # 2) by Leigh Bardugo

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, # 1) by Rachel Hawkins

Rose Under Fire (Code Name Verity, # 2) by Elizabeth Wein

Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, # 1) by Rachel Caine

Losing Hope (Hopeless, # 2) by Colleen Hoover

Wild Cards (Wild Cards, # 1) by Simone Elkeles

Hidden (Firelight, # 3) by Sophie Jordan

2 comments: