Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top 10 Best Bookish Memories

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Best Bookish Memories.

Seriously, I'm not sure what should even qualify for a bookish memory. This is the best I can do.

1) Meeting Richelle Mead and getting my copy of Spirit Bound signed (also pictured, my SNL Holly @ Words Fueled by Love).

2) Getting my 2nd signed book from my friend Paula for Christmas (Amanda Hocking's Lullaby).

3) Reading Twilight for the first time and re-igniting my love for reading.

4) Starting my blog and starting my FB page for the blog.

5) Hitting all the milestone #s (followers, posts, pageviews, etc).

6) 1st time an author contacted me about reading and review their book.

7) 1st Author sponsored giveaway and interview.

8) Chatting with Priscilla Glenn on email and twitter.

9) Chatting with Katie McGarry on twitter.

10) First time reading: Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion, Six Months to Live, Lois Duncan, The Prophet.

What are you best bookish memories? Let me know!

6 comments:

  1. You met Richelle Mead? That's awesome!I'm dying to meet her. I remember reaching some of these points with my blog too. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who gets excited over them!

    -Dulcy
    (My Summer Girl Books)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, Richelle Mead. She's so talented.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool moments!! I love Katie McGarry!! So cool you chatted w/ her! And I also love Lois Duncan!

    Michelle @ Pink Polka Dot Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about the first time an author contacted me for a review. I was so excited that I accepted, even though the book didn't sound like something I would enjoy. Should have gone with my gut instinct.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fun getting books signed by authors. I definitely go all fan girl when that happens! Just can't help it.

    ~Andrea @ Beauty but a Funny Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this is a great list. I have a lot of bloggy firsts and memories in mine too. Chatting with authors on Twitter is always pretty fun :-)

    ReplyDelete