Monday, April 16, 2012

In My Mailbox - #1

In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers can discuss the books we got in the mail this week.

I'm so excited to be able to publish my first In My Mailbox post.

The Struggles of Caregiving by Nell E. Noonan (Thank you, Upper Room Books)

Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life for Teens by Joseph V. Ciarrochi, Louise Hayes, Ann Bailey, and Steven C. Hayes (Thank you, New Harbinger Publications)

Exiled (The Never Chronicles, book 1) by J.R. Wagner (Thank you, Greenleaf Book Group)

Again, I'm so thankful to be able to participate in my first In My Mailbox post. Looking forward to many more to come (and looking forward to getting my formatting down a bit cleaner than it currently is). Look out for reviews on each of these books in the near future.

3 comments:

  1. These are great books. Congratulations on your first post on your My Mailbox. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting books, I hope that they're helpful to you. I think Exiled looks really good, something that I would enjoy anyway! Great first mailbox post!

    New to your blog!
    Stephanie @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I'm enjoying what I've read so far. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete